Crime Scene Bathroom

This university module consisted of 3 projects, where we needed were required to model, texture and light both an exterior/studio and an interior scene to a photorealistic standard.

Originally, I was going to produce a showroom bathroom, however, the lecturer decided to have our class light our scenes to a certain genre, and I ended up changing my scene to better fit within a crime drama.

With the long render times and very specific look and style, I found this scene the hardest to produce, however, after a lot of small iterations and exploring different shaders, I feel it came out pretty decent.

Latest Projects